What they said on day 7 of the campaign | Liverpool City Champion
WHAT THEY SAID ON DAY 7 OF THE ELECTORAL CAMPAIGN
“It has been an absolute honor to be appointed as the next Minister of Health. It is a huge privilege because I live up to Greg Hunt.
– Social Services Minister Anne Ruston following her appointment as Health Minister if the coalition wins the May 21 election.
PRIME MINISTER SCOTT MORRISON
“My strong point is that without a strong economy, you can’t make health decisions.”
– Always want to talk about the economy while making health announcements.
UNION HEAD ANTHONY ALBANESE
“Anne Ruston has made it clear that she wants to eliminate the universal of universal health care.”
– At the announcement of the new Minister of Health.
“During the past two years of lockdown, some families have had to park outside the local library to access the internet for free so their children can do their school work.”
– Greens promise to make national broadband access free to low-income Australians
“Ms Deves is the Liberal candidate and that is the approach we are taking.”
– Foreign Secretary Marise Payne has repeatedly asked on ABC’s Insiders show whether Warringah candidate Katherine Deves should be dumped.
Australian Associated Press