Automotive Supply Chain: Audio Interview: Global Automotive Mobility Supply Chain
In the 16-minute audio interview, Tlatli addresses these questions:
- What has been the concrete impact of the pandemic on global logistics networks? What has been the most painful for professionals in the automotive supply chain?
- How can supply chain visibility enable proactive decision making that would reduce the impact of potential future pandemic events?
- What are the key industry trends accelerated by the pandemic that are having the greatest impact on the automotive supply chain?
- Why do you consider the logistics of electric vehicles to be a key issue to be taken up as quickly as possible by the entire sector (manufacturers and logistics providers combined)?
- The sustainability of automotive products, operations and manufacturing is a priority for many automotive companies. How to extend this approach to supply chains?
- Vehicles are increasingly connected and high-tech. What does this change for the supply chain and logistics?